Services available at the Library:
– 10 computers for patron use with high speed internet connection
– Printing, faxing, copying, & scanning
- Printing – black/white 15¢/page/side, color $1.00/page/side
- Copying – black/white 15¢/page/side, color $1.00/page/side
- Faxing – sending a is $2.00 for first page 50¢ for every addition page, to receive is 15¢/page
- Scanning is free
– Community Room
- The room can be used by non-profit organizations for free.
- Businesses can rent the room for $10.00/hour or $50.00 for the day.
- The room has an overhead projector and screen.
- Cord to connect computers to projector.
- DVD & VCR player for overhead projector.
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, sink, 12 & 30 cup coffee pots.
- If you use the community room you are responsible for setting the room up and cleaning of the room.
- The room can not be used for private personal use.
– Genealogy research area featuring the Gaylord Hub Record Newspapers on microfilm
– Free WI-FI connection
– ESL Classes and GED Classes please contact Becky Hawkins 507-665-4626.
– And of course..lots of books, audio books, large print books, DVD movies, music CDs, ebooks, and eaudio for all ages!
Learn more at from your librarian.